• Builder: Aicon
• Year: 2005
• Refit: 2019
• Length: 69ft
• Beam: 17.4ft
• Depth: 4.11ft
• Speed: 22kn
• Guests: 12
• Crew: 2
• Cabins: 3
• Bathrooms: 3
• Snorkel Gear
• Miscellaneous Floats
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 12 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Half day charter is 4 hours; Full day charter is 8 hours
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap “Ask a question” below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
This modern yacht turns heads after a gorgeous refit in 2019! Spacious salon with open dining-room and galley for in-door entertaining or dine alfresco on the large aft deck. Enjoy the large sun pad on bow as well as the massive flybridge with three sun lounges. This yacht has three staterooms (master, vip, twin) with en-suite bathrooms and is perfect for cruising Miami for the day or a weekend trip to the Bahamas.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all