• Builder: Azimut
• Year: 2005
• Refit: 2014
• Length: 105ft
• Beam: 22ft
• Depth: 6.5ft
• Speed: 25kn
• Guests: 12
• Crew: 4
• Cabins: 5
• Bathrooms: 5
• Jet Ski
• Snorkel Gear
• Paddle Board
• Water Ski
Why we like it
Beautifully crafted and appointed, this Italian styled yacht exudes comfort and class to all who step aboard. Fresh from a 2014 refit the 105' Azimut offers five sophisticated staterooms and five heads along with all the amenities and water toys you'd find on a much larger luxury yacht. With a spacious aft deck, easy access water platform, and generous foredeck seating, she is made for exploring life in style. Inside the Azimut is pure luxury, offering a sleek yet spacious hull with an abundance of natural light and elegant interiors, allowing you to enjoy your adventure outside and inside. Enjoy.
Need to know
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• Please check maximum capacity for boat before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
• Fuel will be accounted for by the captain depending on itinerary.
• Full day charter is 8 hours; recommended time of departure is between 9.00/11.00 am,
• Complimentary prosecco, wine, beer, soft drinks, snack and fruit are provided.
• All boats come with towels, snorkels and floating towable toys.
• Gratuity is paid after the charter is completed. The industry standard is 15% of charter fee
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all