• Builder: Technomar
• Year: 2011
• Refit: 2019
• Length: 120ft
• Beam: 24ft
• Depth: 8.5ft
• Speed: 28kn
• Guests: 12
• Crew: 5
• Cabins: 5
• Bathrooms: 6
• Jet Ski
• Snorkel Gear
• Paddle Board
• Water Ski
• Inflatable Island
• Miscellaneous Floats
Why we like it
The 120' Technomar is a high-performance yacht with speed, luxury and minimalist elegance. With a cruising speed of 28 knots, island hopping in style and getting the most out of your itinerary is of no challenge for this gorgeous yacht. The aesthetic Italian interior design by Novulari - with light colors and touches of wood throughout. The innovative Sun Deck is the perfect place to lounge and acquire the desired golden suntan. She accommodates 12 guests in 5 staterooms; 1 Master full beam stateroom, 2 King guest VIP staterooms, 2 Twin guest cabins with enclosed ensuite heads.
Need to know
• Full day charter is 8 hours.
• 12 passengers maximum for day cruising; 12 passengers maximum for overnight charters.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• Pick up time is up to you and your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas but for high speed cruising or cruising outside of local areas than fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected which covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees, food and beverage; if there is money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards gratuity for crew (15-20% industry standard) or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat. (Some boats may allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.)
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all